Academic Advising programs are designed to assist students in achieving their immediate and long-term academic and vocational goals. The advisors work closely with students to guide their academic career by planning and implementing their programs of study. Office hours, registration days, and individual appointments can be scheduled by contacting your advisor at your local campus.
Top Reasons to See Your Academic Advisor:
- To confirm the academic requirements for your degree.
- To make sure you are enrolled in the right classes.
- To review campus policies and procedures.
- To explore major and career options.
- To plan future steps in your education.
- To discover campus resources and engagement opportunities.
- To monitor your academic progress.
- To become familiar with student information systems, such as Banner.
- To make connection between challenging academic work and your future success.